1. What are the requirement for under 18 years to
get drivers License in Washington ?
-Complete Drive training School ( traffic safety education)
-Have learner's permit for at least 6 Months
-50 hours of driving experience ( 10 hours of which must be at night.
-Pass knowledge test with a score of at least 80%
-Pass the road test with a score of at least 80%
-Pay the License application fee.
2. Who can enroll ?
-Student who are 15,16,17 and 18 years of age
3. when do teenagers get their Learner's permit?
-During the first class student are issued a permit wavier which
allows them to get the permit on line with a parent
or Legal Guardian. Get the permit without taking the knowledge test.
4.What if I miss a classroom session ? -You are allowed to miss three classes and Make-up
5. How can i enroll - online or Our office
6. Do I need make a reservation in advance ? -We do not require reservations, but we highly recommend one, as most Sessions sell out in advance.
7. How do I get there ? Please check our web page for the map www.mlksimpledrivingschool.com)
We are located in Georgetown near the Post office address is 650 S Orcas
St. Suite 110 Seattle ,WA 98108 send us email email@example.com