1. What are the requirement for under 18 years to get drivers License in Washington ?
-Complete Drive training School ( traffic safety education)
-Have learner's permit for at least 6 Months
-50 hours of driving experience ( 10 hours of which must be at night.
-Pass knowledge test with a score of at least 80%
-Pass the road test with a score of at least 80%
-Pay the License application fee.
2. Who can enroll ?
Those who are 15,16,17 and 18 years of age
3. when do teenagers get their Learner's permit?
-During the first class student are issued a permit weaver which allows them to get the
permit without taking knowledge test. A parent or guardian to take them to (DOL) office
4.What if I miss a classroom session ? You are allowed to miss tree classes and Make-up
5. How can in enroll - online or our office
6. Do I need make a reservation in advance ? We do not require reservations, but we
highly recommend one, as most Sessions sell out in advance.
7. How do I get there ? Please check our web (mlksimpedravingschool.com) We are located in Georgetown near the Post office address is 650 S Orcas St. Suite 110 Seattle ,WA 98108 send us email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have more questions do not hesitate call one of this numbers
(206) 353-7218 (206)257-1217